Monday, September 12, 2011

A Dream Is A Wish...

If you know me you know that I'm a pretty big Disney fanatic. And if you really know me, you know that I love making lists. So here is a combination of the two. I would love, love, LOVE to own the entire Disney movie collection, but I'm being reasonable and making a list of all the Disney classics I would like to eventually own. So, here's where I am at so far...

In My Possession
Up
Beauty & The Beast
Ratatouille
Wall-E
Sleeping Beauty
Enchanted
Alice in Wonderland
Snow White
Monsters, Inc.
The Emperor's New Groove
Lilo & Stich

So, as you can see I'm still missing some classics. Here's what I would like to collect over the next few years...

Yet to buy
Cinderella
Aladdin
The Lion King
The Little Mermaid
Pinnochio
Dumbo
Toy Story 1, 2 and 3
Finding Nemo
Mulan
Bambi
Peter Pan
Lady and The Tramp
101 Dalmatians
The Aristocats
The Jungle Book
Robin Hood
The Fox and The Hound
Pocahontas
A Bug's Life
Cars 1 & 2

Is this too much? Oh well, I won't be happy 'til it's complete.

1 comment:

  1. I think I know what to get you for your birthday next year!

    P.s. I like making lists too fellow isfj :)

    ReplyDelete