Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Errand is a weird word

Errand is a terribly silly word. I had to look up its origins before I wrote anymore... Apparently it was used in the old english language to mean a business message.

Well, I thought that was interesting. Anyways, I ran errands today - a lot of errands. I just thought I would boast as to how much I completed (this is all after work, by the way).

1. Took my new suit jacket (that ended up being a size too large) to the post office with the return label so that I could exchange it for a smaller size. CHECK!

2. While I was at the post office I picked up stamps and envelopes so that I can mail my mission trip donation letters. CHECK!

3. Went to Yogurtlicious, not for a delicious treat, but for school. I left my contact information for the manager so that my group can do a marketing business plan for them. CHECK!

4. Drove to Downtown Redlands to shop for TOMS ballet flats, but they didn't have the print I wanted. However, I was relieved when I saw that the price tag was a little out of my price range these days. CHECK!

5. Found the Aveda Salon (because I am NEVER going back to the one in Riverside or Napa - EVER). CHECK!

6. Deposited a check I just received (yay!) so that it can gain some interest until I have to apply it to my school account. CHECK!

7. Went to Jamba Juice so that I could receive my necessary intake of fruit for the day. CHECK!

8. Went to Target to buy index cards for class, photo paper to print off some pictures for my new office, and some dark chocolate covered almonds (#semihealthy?) also for my new office. CHECK!

9. Stopped in Payless to see if they had subsitute ballet flats instead of the TOMS. NEGATIVE.
*However, I did meet a nice lady that shared my dilemma of shopping for small feet (#solesisters?). CHECK!

10. Went to Sephora to buy unfortunately necessary makeup... but it didn't cost as much as I thought it would (#frugal). CHECK!

11. Ran at the Drayson Center track. The sad part is that it was only 2 miles; however, I would like to add that I was dodging 4 to 15-year-olds playing soccer/battling a strained muscle in my leg because I didn't stretch properly (like daddy said to) after my big run on Sunday. Check?

12. Bought plane tickets to Phoenix. Check!

13. Finally, in bed before 11pm. Check!

G'night world!

3 comments:

  1. You forgot to add Blogging. Check.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dah, Katy you are so right! Blogging was probably the biggest errand of them all.

    And thanks for the laughs Jenn!

    ReplyDelete