Monday, April 9, 2012

No Time to say Hello, Goodbye!

No time to say hello, goodbye! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!

I feel like the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland right now. I'm thinking about all that I have to get done in the next two months...

At work: planning a day of revival for employees and staying on top of the blog. Also, I think I'm going to start volunteering with the pet therapists to get a little clinical exposure and hang out with some sweet doggies.

For school: write a marketing summary for a dental clinic in Yucaipa, write a marketing business plan for a frozen yogurt place in Redlands, present on the pros and cons of assisted suicide, work on some other group project for epidemiology, and write an 11-page paper and present on my practicum experience so far.

For life: get back to running since I have a race coming up at the end of the month, house hunting for a place to move into by the end of May, and continue fundraising for my mission trip that's in June.

So much to do and so little time. I wish I were Alice instead of the White Rabbit. Then I could day dream and sing with the flowers and play croquet with hedgehogs and flamingos.

#wishfulthinking

No comments:

Post a Comment